Pineapple Atta Cake Premix
- 100% vegetarian Ingredients
- Eggless preparation, still rich mouthful taste with nutrition
- These popular mixes are baked easily.
- The careful selection of ingredients & their blending in the right proportions make these mixes ideal for bringing our delicious cake
- Pineapple Flavour
Ingredients - Sugar, Refined Flour, Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Coco Powder
Baking Temperature - 170 - 182'C, Cooking Time - 40 min, Serves - 8 to 10
*These instructions are intended as a guide and may require changes to fit individual baking conditions.
1. Mix the whole packet of Richday cake premix with 130ml of water in a vessel. Beat for 5 minutes with hand beater till smooth batter is formed. You can also use electric beater for 3 minutes to make the batter.
2. Pour the batter in baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven or cooker for 10 minutes. Bake the cake for 30 minutes in the oven or cooker.
4. To check weather your cake is properly baked or not - use a toothpick or knife and insert it in the cake and if it comes out clean than your cake is properly baked.