Chhole tastes the finest only when the right ingredients are extra to them. Richday Chhole masala does exactly the same. This blend is consistently balanced for taste and flavor and imparts a rare character to chhole, finished from chickpeas. Just one masala it has all the essential ingredients that would add a spark of splendid flavor to your chole recipe. This is an easy recipe for the chole masala powder which is simple to make and tastes remarkable.
Richday Chhole Masala Ingredients -
chili, cumin, coriander, onion, dry mango powder, garlic, bay leaf, pomegranate seeds, common salt, ginger, black cardamon, refined cotton seed oil, black salt, clove, cassia bark, turmeric, dry fenugreek leaves, mint leaves.
Richday Chhole Masala Recipe -
- Soak 100gm kabuli chana overnight. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Chana, chhole masala and cook for a minute.
- Add water and salt and pressure cook for 8 to 10 whistle.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.